Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dinner with the Dietitian

Happy Tuesday UCSD. Don’t you just love it when you only have a four day week, especially when the weather is as nice as it has been?!

As we head into our third week of winter quarter, I would love to hear your feedback on the new dining platforms and changes that have been made in our restaurant locations.  I encourage you to join me at the kick-off event for the Nutrition Advisory Board tomorrow evening! Please feel free to bring your friends come enjoy dinner with the dietitian at 5pm at Canyon Vista over on Warren College.

Also, I am now accepting guest posts! If you have a recipe entry or specific topic related to health, nutrition, wellness or college life you would like to share, feel free to email me so get your spot on the blog!

 Interested in learning more about a particular topic? Feel free to email me at tastebuds@ucsd.edu or follow HDH on twitter & check Facebook for upcoming events featuring the Taste Buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment