Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015… The Start of a GREAT Year

Happy New Year UC San Diego! I hope you had a wonderful break and are back with a rejuvenated spirit to conquer all that 2015 has in store. I just love the beginning of a new year… it’s the perfect time to sit back and reflect on the year past and set goals for the year ahead.

I know, I know, 90% of goals set typically revolve around some sort of weight loss and lifestyle change, which is not necessarily a bad thing! But, let’s start out on a new foot this year and think of 3 goals you want to focus on this year: personal, educational, and ….?

Here, I’ll get things started!

1. Personally, I would LOVE to spend some quality time with my family. 2014 we were so wrapped up in being homeowners we let the little things go. I miss the little things!

                Goal: Relish in the moment… CARPE DIEM with the hubby!

2. Educationally, I would love to learn how to take some awesome photos! I recently bought a camera and am excited to learn what lighting works best for food photos!

                Goal: Learn to take a fantastic photo!

3. Healthy-fully!, I would like to take up yoga. I have always had this on my New Year’s List, and darn it it’s about time I get to it!

                Goal: Learn what child’s pose really is!

Phew, now I’ve put it out there, I better get to it! I’d love to hear yours too! What’s on your agenda.. 2015?

Feel free to comment here or post to Facebook! I may just have a sample or two to get you started! J

No comments:

Post a Comment